OHP6500 Music on Hold Machine
Warranty: 3 Year
Enter Quantity Above and
Looking for Technical Support for the OHP6500 Music on Hold Machine?
The OHP6500 from Intellitouch is a Music On Hold machine w/ MP3 for NONPBX systems! This means this devices in intended to work with analog or multiline phones that have NO KSU or phone system. Like the AT&T 94x phones and things like this.
- Intellitouch music on hold
- FOR USE WITH ANALOG/NON-PBX TELEPHONES
- Digital music-on-hold
- LCD 6-line backlit display (displays ID-3 tags with descriptive names of tracks for easy identification and selection)
- Built in flash memory: 64mb
- Expansion memory: SD Card Slot
- Built-in analog phone adapter module (compatible with non-PBX/analog telephones, up to 4 lines by 50 stations, even cordless phones)
- Includes telephone extension hold music activators (TEHMAs) for two phone extensions, additional TEHMAs sold separately, can work on4 lines, up to 50 extensions
- Software included: MessageStudio (allows users to create new on-hold audio content on their PC, then just transfer the file directly to the unit’s on-board memory, toan SD card, or upload to a server for a network update)
- Pre-loaded with several files containing great sounding music mixed with intermittent "thanks for holding" messages
- Input: USB port
- Supported audio standards: MP3 and Microsoft Windows® Media (WMA) digital music
- Includes built-in monitoring speaker
- Sound quality: 6000 can play better than CD quality files at a bitrate of high as 196 KBPS and sample rate of 48kHz
- Fantastic sound quality can be achieved at a bitrateof 32kbps and a 32K sampling rate for MP3 and a 20k sampling rate for WMA (Windows Media Audio)
- ID-3 tag support
- Supported bit rates: 32/196kbps
- External SD card slot (card not included)
- Interface: USB 1.1
- Playback modes: repeat one, repeat all, repeat all shuffle
- Audio output mode: mono (analog)
- Firmware upgradeable via USB or web connection
- Interface devices: USB port, RCA audio output, 2.5mm power jack
- Sample rate: 8 kHz
- Audio out: RCA jack (2 RJ-11 phone jacks, Model OEM 6500 only)
- Minimum operating system (required only if loading audiodirectly to player via USB connection): Windows -98, 98 ME & SE, 2000, XP/Mac - OS 9.0.4 or later,OS X 10.1 or later
- USB port
- Skip up/down
- Repeat mode
- Output: 8 ohm,4 volts peak to peak; 600 ohm, 8 volts peak to peak
- Includes audio cables
- Includes AC adapter
- Includes USB cable
- Monitor speaker on/off
- Volume up/down
- Power: 2.5mm power jack
- Power on/off
- Power: 9VDC @500mA/Source: 110VAC, 60Hz UL/CSA power pack
- Dimensions: 9"x 7" x 2.25"
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Wall mountable
- 3 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Generic recording customization is done at no charge (adding the company name to a generic recording)
- Customized professional recordings are done for a fee
- Sonic River Studios handles production services (audio presentations) for OHP units; please contact Lynda Smith at 1-800-486-0037 x119, or visitwww.sonicriver.com
- REPLACES THE OHP4500
Tele Technology is dedicated to any and all business phone systems and parts.
We guarantee everyday low prices with a fast turn around, shipped same day or next directly to your
Serving Houston | Pearland | Pasadena | Spring | Sugar Land | The Woodlands | Tomball & other Greater Houston Areas
© 2014 Tele Technology. All rights reserved.
All Brand Names, Manufacturer Names, Marks and Logos, such as Norstar, Nortel,
Avaya, Aastra, BCM, Meridian and Toshiba
displayed on this page are the property of their
Tele Technology and Tele Technology logo are trademarked.
Tele Technology is not in any way affiliated with Nortel Networks or Avaya.
The Tele Technology Business Phone System Dealership is located in Houston Texas.
*All sales are final. Exchanges less restocking fee must be made within ten days of receipt. Due to the personal nature of headsets, these items are non-returnable. Prices subject to change without notice.