Bogen TPU60B / TPU100 / TPU250 Watt Amplifier
Item: Bogen TPU60B / TPU100B / TPU250 Watt Amplifier
Warranty: 1 Year
Enter Quantity Above and
Looking for Technical Support for the Bogen TPU60B / TPU100 / TPU250 Watt Amplifier?
Bogen models TPU60B, TPU100B, and TPU250 are wall-mounted telephone paging amplifiers
rated at 60, 100, and 250 watts, respectively. All models can also be rack-mounted*. These TPU
amplifiers permit paging from telephone and/or microphone; music input through an RCA jack or screw
terminals; and voice-activated, variable level, music mute with fade back after page. These TPU amps
include a night ringer which sends an electronic ringing tone signal through all speakers, alerting
personnel of incoming calls. Jacks are also provided to bridge two TPU amplifiers to double the number of inputs and output power.
- Bogen TPU60B 60 Watt Amplifier
- Bogen TPU100 100 Watt Amplifier
- Bogen TPU250 250 Watt Amplifier
- Automatic Level Control
- 3 Inputs
- Signal Activated Muting
- Aphex Aural Exciter
- 70V, 25V, and 25VCT Outputs
- 16 ohm
- Inputs for 600-ohm balanced telephone line, Lo-Z balanced microphone, and background music
- Music input (RCA jack or screw terminals)
- Integral automatic level control (ALC) circuit for controlling pages made by persons with varying voice levels and paging techniques
- Page from telephone and/or microphone
- Signal-activated paging channel automatically mutes background music
- Adjustable background music muting level during a page
- Music gradually returns to its normal level after a page
- Audio Enhancement circuit increases intelligibility, improves perceived loudness (with no increase in power), and reduces listener fatigue
- Separate controls for page volume, music volume, night ringer, music mute, and Audio Enhancement
- Bass and treble controls
- Built-in night ringer activated by contact closure or by 90V ring signal
- Balanced or unbalanced 16-ohm, 25V, 25V CT, and 70V outputs are available for the TPU35B/60B/100B models; 25V and 70V outputs are available on the TPU250
- VOX sensitivity level control eliminates accidental transmission of background noise from a paging telephone
- Thermal and electronic overload protection
- Jacks provided for bridging additional TPU amplifiers
- Brackets are attached to each model for easy wall mounting; the TPU250 can also be rack-mounted with included brackets; TPU-B models can be rackmounted with RPK82 mounting kit (sold separately)
- Peak level indicator lights when amplifier is driven into clipping
- 120V AC, 60 Hz power source
- UL and C-UL listed
Tele Technology is dedicated to any and all business phone systems and parts.
We guarantee everyday low prices with a fast turn around, shipped same day or next directly to your
Local Regions We Service directly : Austin | Dallas | Houston | Pearland | Pasadena | Spring | Sugar Land | The Woodlands | Tomball & other Greater Houston Areas
© 2012 Tele Technology. All rights reserved.
All Brand Names, Manufacturer Names, Marks and Logos, such as Norstar, Nortel,
Avaya, Aastra, BCM, Meridian and Toshiba
displayed on this page are the property of their
Tele Technology and Tele Technology logo are trademarked.
Tele Technology is not in any way affiliated with Nortel Networks or Avaya.
The Tele Technology Business Phone System Dealership is located in Houston Texas.
*All sales are final. Exchanges less restocking fee must be made within ten days of receipt. Due to the personal nature of headsets, these items are non-returnable. Prices subject to change without notice.
Tele Technology Sells and Services Bogen Phone Systems