TOP Reasons To Buy NorstarYour phone system should be important to you as it is a pretty important part of you doing business today. Choosing the correct system can make a big difference in your offices success. It's so important that you select a phone system that is easy to maintain, reliable, easy to use and easy to grow. Norstar phone systems provide all of that plus sophisticated features and an easy price.
1. Low failure rates! Norstar phone systems work and continue to work. They carry one of the lowest rates of failure industry wide!
2. Every phone has an LCD . This feature makes Norstar phone systems one of the systems to use.
3. Grows as you do. Nortel has done a fabulous job at making their phone systems simple and easy to expand by small amounts.
4. Easy to add applications. Hardware and software applications are always ready to compliment your phone system as you need it. From voicemail to hard hitting call centers Norstar phone systems always yield the simplest upgrade path.
5. Fabulous Phones. Norstars phones are always attractive, high-tech and compact. The sturdy design makes it a favorite of offices and restaurants.
6. Norstars phones, the T7100, T7208, and T7316 all feature built-in, handsfree speakerphones (except M7100 and T7100); built-in wall mount capability; headset jacks; and volume controls. These features are standard.
7. Norstar is the #1 small system for business communications in the world. Norstar phones are on the desks of over 9 million business people in more than 70 countries around the world. (Source: Northern Business Information / Datapro1996).
8. Norstar is manufactured by Nortel, a company 100 years in the making and is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of fully digital phone systems and networking equipment.
© 2014 Tele Technology. All rights reserved. All Brand Names, Manufacturer Names, Marks and Logos, such as Norstar, Nortel, Avaya, Aastra, BCM, Meridian and Toshiba displayed on this page are the property of their respective owners. Tele Technology and Tele Technology logo are trademarked. Tele Technology is not in any way affiliated with Nortel Networks or Avaya. The Tele Technology Business Phone System Dealership is located in Houston Texas.
*All sales are final. Exchanges less restocking fee must be made within ten days of receipt. Due to the personal nature of headsets, these items are non-returnable. Prices subject to change without notice.