Omnicron TeleCorder TCwL-2F Recorder with LAN Access
Item: Omnicron TeleCorder TCwL-2F Recorder with LAN Access
Warranty: 1 Year
Enter Quantity Above and
Looking for Technical Support for the Omnicron TeleCorder TCwL-2F Recorder with LAN Access?
- Click Here to Read More about the TeleCorder.(PDF Document)
- Simultaneously record and play back
- Self-contained, does not require a PC
- Can be controlled from a PC via USB/LAN
- Simple plug-and-play installation
- Highly efficient, consumes less than 15 watts
- Software archives recordings to PC
- Connects to phone lines, phone instruments or other line level audio sources
- Economical to purchase and use
- Ideal for long term unattended recording
- High quality audio recordings
- Record from 1, 2, 3, or 4 sources of audio
- Passwords (3) to avoid unauthorized access
- TCwL-2F Two channel, internal HDD, LAN
- TCwL-4F Four channel, internal HDD, LAN
All TeleCorder recorders are supplied with software on CD that is compatible with Windows-2000, XP, Vista, or Win-7, 32 or 64 bit OS.
- Triple Play — access the recordings using their built-in HandyPlayer (1), via USB connection to PC (2), as well as via your Network (LAN) (3).
- You can now have an inexpensive recorder that connects to your network (LAN) and view, sort, play, copy, and monitor a live recording from any PC on the LAN as well as via USB and simultaneously play recordings using the recorders built-in player — all without interrupting recording functions.
- ReFlash Utility provides settings for automatically synchronizing the recorders Real-Time-Clock (RTC) to your PC time as well as calibrating the recorders internal RTC for accurate time keeping when not synchronized to PC time. The ReFlash Utility also provides other functions for customizing the recorder's connections and operation.
- Search from HandyPlayer and set HandyPlayer Time and Date format for Year/Month/Day, Month/Day/Year, or Day/Month/Year.
- All new TcVcom main circuit board and software for improved performance and stability includes settings to periodically upload the recordings from the recorder to your PC using the LAN connection.
- View channel activity and listen in on active conversations from your PC using the LAN connection. Copy recordings from the recorder to your PC via LAN or USB connections.
Tele Technology is dedicated to any and all business phone systems and parts.
We guarantee everyday low prices with a fast turn around, shipped same day or next directly to your
Local Regions We Service directly : Austin | Dallas | Houston | Pearland | Pasadena | Spring | Sugar Land | The Woodlands | Tomball & other Greater Houston Areas
© 2012 Tele Technology. All rights reserved.
All Brand Names, Manufacturer Names, Marks and Logos, such as Norstar, Nortel,
Avaya, Aastra, BCM, Meridian and Toshiba
displayed on this page are the property of their
Tele Technology and Tele Technology logo are trademarked.
Tele Technology is not in any way affiliated with Nortel Networks or Avaya.
The Tele Technology Business Phone System Dealership is located in Houston Texas.
*All sales are final. Exchanges less restocking fee must be made within ten days of receipt. Due to the personal nature of headsets, these items are non-returnable. Prices subject to change without notice.
Tele Technology Sells and Services Omnicron Phone Systems