Omnicron Total Recall Rack Mount Logger
Brand: Total Recall
Item: Omnicron Total Recall Rack Mount Logger
|Model: TRL 4/32
Warranty: 1 Year
Enter Quantity Above and
Looking for Technical Support for the Omnicron Total Recall Rack Mount Logger?
- Click Here to Read More about the Total Recall Multi-Channel Digital Voice Logger. (PDF Document)
- Provides quality recordings of phone conversations or any audio signal
- Records digitally
- Starts and stops by voice activation
- Comes with Remote Manager Software for archived recordings to PC:
Remote Manager Software works with Windows 95/98/NT/ME/2000/XP. This can be used to Search, Play, and Email Recordings directly from CD-R/DVD. Remote Manager is able to Access Recorders and Recordings over a Network, Single PC, or Phone Line via Modem, which allows for Remote Search, Playback, Live Monitoring, Copying Calls to the Client PC for Emailing and More.
- Includes facility to monitor live calls
- All channels can be configured and managed selectively
- It is compact, self-contained, and easy to install, maintain, upgrade, and operate
- Over 10,000 hours of on-line storage
- Conversations can be played either on the internal hard drive or locally
- Database can be searched by date and time, phone number, channel and tagged status
- Built in color display, simple navigation, and Caller ID
- Touch tone capture of incoming and outgoing calls
- Built in CD-R and DVD+RW Recorder
- Goes from 4-32 channels
- Password Security
- Multiple units can be used to reach any number of channles desired
- View the Diagram Below to View the Details of the Total Recall Rack Mount Voice Logger:
Tele Technology is dedicated to any and all business phone systems and parts.
We guarantee everyday low prices with a fast turn around, shipped same day or next directly to your
Serving Houston | Pearland | Pasadena | Spring | Sugar Land | The Woodlands | Tomball & other Greater Houston Areas
© 2014 Tele Technology. All rights reserved.
All Brand Names, Manufacturer Names, Marks and Logos, such as Norstar, Nortel,
Avaya, Aastra, BCM, Meridian and Toshiba
displayed on this page are the property of their
Tele Technology and Tele Technology logo are trademarked.
Tele Technology is not in any way affiliated with Nortel Networks or Avaya.
The Tele Technology Business Phone System Dealership is located in Houston Texas.
*All sales are final. Exchanges less restocking fee must be made within ten days of receipt. Due to the personal nature of headsets, these items are non-returnable. Prices subject to change without notice.