Aastra 6730i IP Phone
Item: Aastra 6730i IP Phone
Warranty: 1 Year
Enter Quantity Above and
Looking for Technical Support for the Aastra 6730i IP Phone?
The Aastra 6730i offers exceptional features and flexibility in an enterprise grade IP telephone. With a sleek, elegant design and a compact footprint, this multi-line SIP telephone delivers the advanced features and performance traditionally found only in higher priced products.
Featuring a 3 line LCD display, the 6730i supports up to 6 lines with call appearances, offers advanced XML capability to access custom applications and is fully interoperable with leading IP-PBX platforms.
Supported by a host of Aastra configuration options and product enhancements via software releases, the value offered by the 6730i makes it is ideally suited for light telephone use for the small and home-based business applications.
Key Features and Benefits
- Aastra Hi-Quality Wideband Audio Technology
- All 6700i Series IP Telephones integrate Aastra Hi-Quality wideband audio technology to deliver enhanced performance and voice clarity. Aastra Hi-Q significantly improves the audio quality of calls offering a truly superior voice experience on each audio path handset, hands-free speakerphone or headset port. It makes conversations more life-like giving a richer user experience and increasing productivity.
- XML Support
- The 6730i is equipped with XML browser capabilities allowing access to customized services and applications. This allows creation of internal service applications using development guides available from Aastra. This feature provides unlimited potential to customize the 6730i to meet your specific business needs or vertical and CTI applications using the display and keypad.
- Enhanced Call Management
- With extensive storage capacity for personal directories, callers logs and redial lists, the Aastra 6730i can improve efficiency by providing more call information with the push of a button. This includes features such as shared call and bridged line appearances, call forward, call transfer, call waiting, intercom and 3-way conference providing enhanced call flexibility and control.
- Simplified Deployment
- From initial deployment and configuration to future enhancements and upgrades, the Aastra 6730i is designed to save your business time and money. Easily created configuration files, using any text editor and a variety of communication protocols, can be used to configure phones individually or centrally.
- Aastra 6730i IP telephone
- AC Power Adapter
- Handset and coil cord
- 2x Footstand
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick reference speed dial label
- Wall Drilling template, screws and anchors
- Installation Guide
- Up to 6 lines with call appearances
- Multi-proxy support
- Distinctive ringing, priority alerting
- XML browser
- Personal directory, Call forward, transfer, waiting, call timer
- Caller and calling line information. Callers Log
- Local 3-way Conference
- Intercom with auto-answer
- Paging and auto-answer capabilities
- Redial list, Do Not Disturb
- Programmable number pad speedial. Live dial pad support
- Missed Call Notification
- One-touch call transfer, conference or call park
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Shared call and bridged line appearances
Tele Technology is dedicated to any and all business phone systems and parts.
We guarantee everyday low prices with a fast turn around, shipped same day or next directly to your
Local Regions We Service directly : Austin | Dallas | Houston | Pearland | Pasadena | Spring | Sugar Land | The Woodlands | Tomball & other Greater Houston Areas
© 2012 Tele Technology. All rights reserved.
All Brand Names, Manufacturer Names, Marks and Logos, such as Norstar, Nortel,
Avaya, Aastra, BCM, Meridian and Toshiba
displayed on this page are the property of their
Tele Technology and Tele Technology logo are trademarked.
Tele Technology is not in any way affiliated with Nortel Networks or Avaya.
The Tele Technology Business Phone System Dealership is located in Houston Texas.
*All sales are final. Exchanges less restocking fee must be made within ten days of receipt. Due to the personal nature of headsets, these items are non-returnable. Prices subject to change without notice.
Tele Technology Sells and Services Aastra Phone Systems