Aastra 6753i IP Phone
Item: Aastra 6753i IP Phone
Warranty: 1 Year
Enter Quantity Above and
Looking for Technical Support for the Aastra 6753i IP Phone?
The Aastra 6753i is a standards-based, carrier-grade basic level IP telephone that is loaded with features and offers true flexibility. It has the modern look desired by those with discriminating tastes; it’s sleek and stylish with a 3 line LCD display. The Aastra 6753i is fully interoperable with most leading IP Telephony platforms and can handle up to nine call at the same time. It also has the added benefit of having an advanced XML browser to allow access to certain services and applications, all of which can be customized to meet your exact business needs. The Aastra 6753i is just one of many Aastra IP phones that offer unsurpassed performance.
Key Features at-a-glance:
- Aastra 6753i SIP IP Telephone.
- Read More About the Aastra 53i SIP Telephone.(PDF)
- It has XML Browser Capabilities (Allows Access to Customized Services and Applications).
- Supports up to (9) Calls at the same time with Multiple Line Call Appearance Lights.
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet Support.
- It is Expandable with up to a maximum of (3) 536M or 560M Expansion Modules.
- Three-Line LCD Display
- LED screen for Call and Message Waiting Indicator.
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) Handset.
- Large Storage for Call Management Applications.
- Support in a variety of languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, German)
- Downloadable language pack support for customization and additional language translations.
- Country-Specific Tones and Cadences.
- Modular Headset Connector with Built-In Amplifier:
- Please Note: Non-Amplified Business Headsets are Recommended
- (3) Call Appearance Lines with LEDs
- (4) Navigational Keys
- (6) Programmable Keys with LEDs
- (8) Preprogrammed Hard Keys:
- End Call
- Speakerphone / Headset Toggle
- (2) Volume Keys
- Dual 10/100 Mbps Switched Ethernet Ports (Allows a Shared Connection with Computer and Inline Power Support Eliminates the need for a power adapter)
- Manual or Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) IP Address Setup
- Time and Date Synchronization using SNTP
- Quality of Service (QQS) Support (IEEE 802.1 p/Q VLAN and priority tagging, Type of Services (TOS), and Differentiated Services Code Point)
- Network Address Translation (NAT) Support
- Integrated HTTP/HTTPS server for web administration and maintenance.
- Mass deployment via central provisioning of user configuration files (TFTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS)
- Redundant Server Support
- Local Backup Registrar and/or Proxy Server
- Protocols / Codecs
- IETF SIP (RFC3261 and Assoiciated RFCs)
- G.711 u-law / A-law
- User and Administrator Level Passwords
- Encryption of Configuration Files
- HTTPS Configuration Download and Web Management
- Phone Lock with PIN
- Up to (9) Call Appearance Lines
- XML Browser
- High Quality, Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Shared Call and Bridge Line Appearances
- Multi-Proxy Support
- Distinctive Ringing and Priority Alerting
- Local Three-Way Conference
- Personal Directory
- Call Forward
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- Caller and Calling Line Information
- Callers Log
- Intercom with Auto-Answer
- Do Not Disturb
- Redial List
- Live Dial Pad or Pre-Dial Support
- Digium's Asterisk Business Edition (Supports Busy Lamp Field (BLF), Intercom)
- Broadsoft's Broadworks enhanced SIP (Supports Shared Call Appearances, CommPilot Call Manager, Busy Lamp Field (BLF))
- Nortel's MCS 5100/5200 SIP Support (Conferencing, Voicemail, and NAT Traversal Support)
- Sylantro SIP (Supports Bridged Line Appearances (BLA), Comcierge, Call Park/Pickup, Conference)
- Includes the following:
- Aastra 53i IP Telephone
- Handset and Coil Cord
- 2x Footstand
- AC Wall Adapter
- Wall Mount Kit
- Programmable Keys Label
- Installation Guide
- Network Cable
Tele Technology is dedicated to any and all business phone systems and parts.
We guarantee everyday low prices with a fast turn around, shipped same day or next directly to your
Serving Houston | Pearland | Pasadena | Spring | Sugar Land | The Woodlands | Tomball & other Greater Houston Areas
© 2014 Tele Technology. All rights reserved.
All Brand Names, Manufacturer Names, Marks and Logos, such as Norstar, Nortel,
Avaya, Aastra, BCM, Meridian and Toshiba
displayed on this page are the property of their
Tele Technology and Tele Technology logo are trademarked.
Tele Technology is not in any way affiliated with Nortel Networks or Avaya.
The Tele Technology Business Phone System Dealership is located in Houston Texas.
*All sales are final. Exchanges less restocking fee must be made within ten days of receipt. Due to the personal nature of headsets, these items are non-returnable. Prices subject to change without notice.