Aastra 6757i CT IP Phone with Cordless Handset
Item: Aastra 6757i CT IP Phone with Cordless Handset
Warranty: 1 Year
Enter Quantity Above and
Looking for Technical Support for the Aastra 6757i CT IP Phone with Cordless Handset?
- Read More About the Aastra 57i CT SIP Telephone. (PDF)
- 57i Base Unit with an Integrated WDCT Cordless Handset with up to 300,000 sq. ft. coverage.
- XML Browser Capabilities (Allows Access to Customized Services and Applications).
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet Support.
- Expandable with up to a maximum of (3) 536M or 560M Expansion Modules on Base Unit.
- 144 x 128 pixels graphical LCD Display on Base Unit
- Soft White Backlight for use in any lighting environment.
- LED for Call and Message Waiting Indicator on both Cordless Handset and Base Unit.
- Large, Five-Line Backlit Display on Cordless Handset.
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) Handset.
- Multi-Lingual Support (English, French, Spanish, Italian, German)
- Country Specific Call Progress Tones and Cadences.
- (4) Call Appearance Lines with LEDs
- (4) Navigational Keys
- (12) Customizable Softkeys with LEDs, Programmable up to (30) Functions.
- (8) Predefined Keys:
- Speakerphone / Headset Toggle
- (2) Volume Keys
- Cordless Handset Feature Keys:
- (2) Context-Sensitive Softkeys
- (8) Predefined Hard Keys (Same as Base Unit)
- Programmable Function Key Supports up to (20) Functions for Tight Integration to the 57i Base Features.
- Dual 10/100 Mbps Switched Ethernet Ports (Allows a Shared Connection with Computer and Inline Power Support Eliminates the need for a power adapter)
- Manual or Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) IP Address Setup
- Time and Date Synchronization using SNTP
- Quality of Service (QQS) Support (IEEE 802.1 p/Q VLAN and priority tagging, Type of Services (TOS), and Differentiated Services Code Point)
- Network Address Translation (NAT) Support
- Integrated HTTP/HTTPS server for web administration and maintenance.
- Mass deployment via central provisioning of user configuration files (TFTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS)
- Redundant Server Support
- Local Backup Registrar and/or Proxy Server
- Protocols / Codecs
- IETF SIP (RFC3261 and Assoiciated RFCs)
- G.711 u-law / A-law
- User and Administrator Level Passwords
- Encryption of Configuration Files
- HTTPS Configuration Download and Web Management
- Phone Lock with PIN
- Up to (9) Call Appearance Lines
- XML Browser
- High Quality, Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Shared Call and Bridge Line Appearances
- Multi-Proxy Support
- Distinctive Ringing and Priority Alerting
- Local Three-Way Conference
- Personal Directory
- Call Forward
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- Caller and Calling Line Information
- Callers Log
- Intercom with Auto-Answer
- Do Not Disturb
- Redial List
- Live Dial Pad or Pre-Dial Support
- Digium's Asterisk Business Edition (Supports Busy Lamp Field (BLF), Intercom)
- Broadsoft's Broadworks enhanced SIP (Supports Shared Call Appearances, CommPilot Call Manager, Busy Lamp Field (BLF))
- Nortel's MCS 5100/5200 SIP Support (Conferencing, Voicemail, and NAT Traversal Support)
- Sylantro SIP (Supports Bridged Line Appearances (BLA), Comcierge, Call Park/Pickup, Conference)
- Includes the following:
- 57i CT IP Base Unit
- Handset and Coil Cord
- 2x Footstand
- AC Wall Adapter
- Wall Mount Kit
- Installation Guide
- Network Cable
- 57i CT Cordless Handset
- NiMH Battery (Nickel Metal Hydride Battery - 4 Day Standby Time, 4 Hour Talktime)
- Charging Stand
- AC Wall Adapter for Charging Stand
- Belt Clip
Tele Technology is dedicated to any and all business phone systems and parts.
We guarantee everyday low prices with a fast turn around, shipped same day or next directly to your
Serving Houston | Pearland | Pasadena | Spring | Sugar Land | The Woodlands | Tomball & other Greater Houston Areas
© 2014 Tele Technology. All rights reserved.
All Brand Names, Manufacturer Names, Marks and Logos, such as Norstar, Nortel,
Avaya, Aastra, BCM, Meridian and Toshiba
displayed on this page are the property of their
Tele Technology and Tele Technology logo are trademarked.
Tele Technology is not in any way affiliated with Nortel Networks or Avaya.
The Tele Technology Business Phone System Dealership is located in Houston Texas.
*All sales are final. Exchanges less restocking fee must be made within ten days of receipt. Due to the personal nature of headsets, these items are non-returnable. Prices subject to change without notice.