Cisco COBO SA 540 Security Appliance
Item: Cisco COBO SA 540 Security Appliance
Warranty: 1 Year
Enter Quantity Above and
Looking for Technical Support for the Cisco COBO SA 540 Security Appliance?
Appliance for gateway security and VPN connectivity.
An All-in-One Security Solution to Secure Your Small Business
- 300 Mbps Firewall / 85 Mbps VPN
- All Ethernet ports 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T capable
- 8 LAN ports
- 1 WAN port
- 1 optional port for use as LAN, WAN, or DMZ port
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- 1 power switch
The Cisco SA 500 Series Security Appliances, part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, are comprehensive gateway security solutions that combine firewall, VPN, and optional intrusion prevention and web and email security capabilities, helping you feel confident that your business is protected and resilient. These easy-to-use security appliances let you control access to network resources, enabling you to protect business data and maximize network uptime. The Cisco SA 500 Series also helps increase employee productivity by controlling web access, spam emails, phishing attacks, unauthorized intrusions, and other emerging threats, as well as by freeing IT resources from virus eradication and system cleanup activities. With the Cisco SA 500 Series, you can safely deploy new business applications without opening up security holes. Mobile employees and business partners can also securely connect to your network over the Internet using IP Security (IPsec) or Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN services. With a Cisco SA 500 Series solution protecting your network, you can focus on growing your business without worrying about the latest security threats.
- Allows valid business traffic to flow while keeping out unwelcome visitors.
- Proactively prevents intrusions and blocks dangerous peer-to-peer communications: With the optional Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) for SA 500 license, the SA 500 Series is able to identify possible intrusions into the business network and take action to stop the intrusion and prevent further risk.
- Increases the security of remote access: With support for VeriSign Identity Protection (VIP) Services, the Cisco SA 500 Series provides two-factor authentication and one-time-use password access control for an increased level of remote access security without the need to purchase any additional authentication equipment.
- Offers easy deployment and management: The Cisco SA 500 Series can be managed via the embedded Security Appliance Configuration Utility, a powerful yet easy-to-use browser-based management and monitoring interface.
Tele Technology is dedicated to any and all business phone systems and parts.
We guarantee everyday low prices with a fast turn around, shipped same day or next directly to your
Local Regions We Service directly : Austin | Dallas | Houston | Pearland | Pasadena | Spring | Sugar Land | The Woodlands | Tomball & other Greater Houston Areas
© 2012 Tele Technology. All rights reserved.
All Brand Names, Manufacturer Names, Marks and Logos, such as Norstar, Nortel,
Avaya, Aastra, BCM, Meridian and Toshiba
displayed on this page are the property of their
Tele Technology and Tele Technology logo are trademarked.
Tele Technology is not in any way affiliated with Nortel Networks or Avaya.
The Tele Technology Business Phone System Dealership is located in Houston Texas.
*All sales are final. Exchanges less restocking fee must be made within ten days of receipt. Due to the personal nature of headsets, these items are non-returnable. Prices subject to change without notice.
Tele Technology Sells and Services Cisco Phone Systems