Looking for Technical Support for the Cisco SPA508G IP Phone?
Simplify and improve communications companywide with Cisco SPA 500 Series IP Phones, part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series of network solutions. These phones offer enough features to serve everyone from manufacturing floor staff and cubicle workers to executives and remote employees. Your people stay productive, and enjoy access to voice and data communications wherever they are, but your costs stay low.
These affordably priced, reliable, and stylish IP phones are intuitive and easy-to-use. They also offer a rich user experience with wideband audio to connect employees and offices, application support to enhance productivity, and encryption for enhanced security. The SPA 500 Series delivers a versatile array of features with investment protection to help your small business succeed.
Cisco SPA508G 8 line phone with backlit display ,SPCP and SIP Support Speakerphone,Wideband Audio (G.722), PoE 802.3af,FE PC Port (10/100BaseT),Multi-Language Localization and support for up to Two 32 Button Side Cars (SPA500S). Power supply not included (PA100).
- Full-featured 8-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco SPA 500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
Cisco SPA 508G 8-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Switch, PoE and LCD Display.
Features Cisco HD Voice, Full Duplex Speakerphone and Headset Port.
Phone applications such as WebEx Phone Connect, TimeCard View, Live Record, VoiceView Express are supported. Supports SPA500S expansion module.
Note: Power supply not included. PA-100 can be bought if needed.