Cisco WVC210 Wireless-G Internet Camera
Item: Cisco WVC210 Wireless-G Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) Internet Video Camera: 2-Way Audio
Warranty: 1 Year
Enter Quantity Above and
Looking for Technical Support for the Cisco WVC210 Wireless-G Internet Camera?
The Cisco WVC210 Wireless-G PTZ Internet Video Camera sends live video through the Internet to a web browser anywhere in the world. The camera supports dual codecs (MPEG-4 and MJPEG), which can be used simultaneously. MPEG-4 gives efficient bandwidth consumption with good-quality compression and is optimal for real-time viewing of video. MJPEG gives optimal video quality, making it ideal for large-volume storage to a network attached storage (NAS) device.
The Cisco WVC210's audio capabilities include two-way audio, an embedded microphone, external speaker and microphone ports, and voice compression. With extensive support for features such as IP multicast, Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP), Real Time Protocol (RTP), and 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP), it enables video to be viewed from multiple endpoints and client applications, such as 3G phones and QuickTime clients on PCs or Wi-Fi phones. Network protocols such as 802.1p priority, 802.1Q VLANs, and Dynamic DNS (DDNS) are also supported.
- Pan, tilt, and 2x digital zoom
- Complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS) sensor with glass lens
- Dual codecs (MPEG-4 and MJPEG) supported simultaneously
- Captures video and two-way audio (with built-in microphone and external speaker) to your hard drive
- Built-in web server for remote access over IP
- Supports Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) for easy discovery on the network
- DDNS support for available free DDNS services
- Supports up to 10 simultaneous unicast users
- Motion detection with event notification to an email account or alarm log in the monitoring software
- LCD screen displays full IP address for easy configuration
- Includes software for monitoring, recording, and playback of up to 16 cameras
- Captures JPEG snapshots at multiple resolutions; snapshots can be sent to an FTP server
- IP multicast - supports unlimited multicast users
- Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) video and audio streaming to unicast and multicast clients
- 3GPP allows viewing of video on a 3G mobile device
- Real-Time video recording from the Web interface directly with one button recording
- PC-less event recording directly to Network Attached Storage via integrated Samba client
Tele Technology is dedicated to any and all business phone systems and parts.
We guarantee everyday low prices with a fast turn around, shipped same day or next directly to your
Local Regions We Service directly : Austin | Dallas | Houston | Pearland | Pasadena | Spring | Sugar Land | The Woodlands | Tomball & other Greater Houston Areas
© 2012 Tele Technology. All rights reserved.
All Brand Names, Manufacturer Names, Marks and Logos, such as Norstar, Nortel,
Avaya, Aastra, BCM, Meridian and Toshiba
displayed on this page are the property of their
Tele Technology and Tele Technology logo are trademarked.
Tele Technology is not in any way affiliated with Nortel Networks or Avaya.
The Tele Technology Business Phone System Dealership is located in Houston Texas.
*All sales are final. Exchanges less restocking fee must be made within ten days of receipt. Due to the personal nature of headsets, these items are non-returnable. Prices subject to change without notice.
Tele Technology Sells and Services Cisco Phone Systems